Monday 20 July 2015

Forcing the meters out.

Yesterday was a rest day mainly because I needed one. Today was chest and legs but split it up differently than normal because change is good and I have been doing to many free weights as I am gaining weight, more cardio needed. Chest first on the seated chest press machine and the peck deck machine 3 sets of 10 reps on each machine then onto the rowing machine for a few low rate 750's to force myself to do a bit more rowing as my hamstring is still a bit tight but a lot better than last week. Managed to cover 4500m on the rower with some decent power. Straight onto the bike treadmill for 7min of jogging and then the bike for 5min. Then it was legs time, which was leg press, leg extensions and most important hamstring curls. All 3 sets of 10 reps. Crunches to finish off with.

No comments:

Post a Comment