Thursday 16 July 2015

Another early session with weights.

4:45AM session today because something woke me up before my alarm. (I think it was the wife snoring but nobody ever admits to snoring). Weights for a change today followed by a bit of speed work on the Concept2 to test things with my tight hamstring!! Biceps and triceps but because of limited time had to do 2 exercises per body part instead of 3. Biceps...Olympic bar with 12.5kg on each side, just a straight curl. 3 sets of 9 curls. Dumbell curls with 22.5kg dumbells, 3 sets of 9 curls. Triceps...Standing tricep press starting at 35kg, 40kg, 45kg. 3 sets of 9 reps inceasing. Seated tricep press starting at 75kg, 80kg, 85kg. 3 sets of 9 reps increasing. Then I just had time to test my hamstring before setting off for work. Managed to do 10x30sec on 30sec off at 1:36.4 average at r29. Drag factor was 129. No pain in the hamstring but lost a fair bit of rowing fitness as I was blowing pretty hard. Back to proper training tomorrow as I start my 4 days off work. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment