Wednesday 15 July 2015

Been a while since my last blog.

Things are finally coming together again with my training. Not all rowing machine training either but more weights and stepping up other cardio training as well. Mainly use the rower for speed when to mood suits me on the day. been doing weights and a cardio curcuit last few weeks. 8min jog on the treadmill followed by 2k row at r22 about 7:30ish, then spin cyle or stepper machine for 8min x2 cycles. Just building up the intensity at the moment and the humidity leaves my soaking wet through after. Oh yes.. and crunches to finish. Will go into the weights in more detail from day to day blogs. Today was a 13 hour shift so I only had time for a quick 1 cycle of the cardio at 5AM before work which was harder than I thought it was going to be but worth it after. I may go before work again tomorrow but depends how I sleep tonight. Not been sleeping well lately....

No comments:

Post a Comment